|Enter a description of the Job|
• Partner with families to provide assessment, treatment planning, interventions and case management to prevent foster care and promote wellbeing
• Learn the Trauma Systems Therapy (TST) treatment model by participating in TST training, coaching and case consultation.
• Adhere to fidelity of the TST model: Work within model structure regarding case contacts, interventions, supervision, documentation and length of treatment.
• Participate in weekly TST Team Meetings.
• Work collaboratively with the treatment team including Case Aide, Psychiatrist/Nurse Practitioner and legal advocate.
• Conduct regular home and office visits, and other field visits as needed.
• Provide clinically focused case management including advocacy and referral.
• Assess safety and risk and implement crisis management plans and safety plans as needed.
• Collaborate with all relevant systems and key participants within each system to insure their buy-in and cooperation throughout treatment, including schools, and other service providers.
• Schedule and participate in conferences with families, community partners and ACS using the Family Team Conferencing (FTC) model.
• Complete all required documentation and data entry within deadlines including assessments, progress notes, treatment plans and closing summaries.
• Utilize mobile technology to complete documentation.
• Attend individual supervision and all necessary meetings and trainings.
• Demonstrate strong sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic diversity.
• Being assessable to families on a 24-hour basis by keeping an open line of communication.
• Commit to being an active contributor to the vision and mission of the program.
• Work to create and support a respectful learning environment.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Master of Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy, Mental Health Counseling or related field with commitment to obtaining license.
• 1-2 years of clinical experience, in trauma-informed practice preferred.
• Comfortable with group supervision and commitment to work on professional development goals to improve adherence.
• Bilingual Spanish a plus.
• Evening hours required.
• Excellent organizational, written and oral skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.