|Enter a description of the Job|
Director of Clinical Services
Full Time 35 hours/week (minimum- varies)
At St. Anne Institute, the Clinical Services Department offers a full array of comprehensive trauma-informed, evidence-based services to residential & outpatient clients & their families.
St. Anne Institute is currently seeking a Director to oversee the Clinical Services Department, ensuring regulatory compliance, provision of quality services & achievement of desired outcomes for children, clients & families.
• Provide direct supervision to all clinical supervisors & consultants. Complete annual evaluations.
• Provide administrative supervision and consultation to the therapists, case managers, psychologists, clinical supervisors, secretaries, and adjunct therapists.
• Participate in the interviewing, hiring & orientation of all new staff in the Clinical Services department.
• Evaluate the job performance of and provide feedback to all clinical and support staff. Ensure the participation of staff members in appropriate agency meetings & committees.
• Work collaboratively with all clinical staff to ensure that they have the correct, current license and/or certifications needed by the regulatory bodies, Managed Care Plans to legally provide the prescribed clinical services.
• Ensure that all clinical staff master the use of the agency’s Electronic Health Record (EHR) software and complete all paperwork including assessments, progress notes and other documents required by contract, regulatory bodies and Managed Care Plans.
• Ensure that the clinical staff complies with all current federal, state, local & agency policies/regulations.
• Identify staff development needs and work with the training coordinator/committee to identify and provide a comprehensive staff development and training program for the Clinical Services Department.
• Ensure all clinical staff participates in a formal orientation program and attends all mandatory trainings.
• Participate in and oversee Quality Improvement efforts in the Clinical Services Department.
• Oversee and assist with the coordination of all clinical services including psychiatric, psychological and adjunct therapies across all agency programs.
• Work cooperatively with other departments to coordinate treatment and program development.
• Maintain liaisons with public and private community agencies including other residential treatment facilities, prevention programs, local departments of social services, probation departments, the Office of Children & Family Services, the Department of Health, and other community organizations.
• Assist in the resolution of critical incidents, team conflicts and interdisciplinary differences.
• Oversee the intake process for the inpatient and outpatient clinical programs.
• Assist in the development of the annual agency budget in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer and the Executive team, work within budget parameters.
• Assist in the development and initiation of programs to meet the therapeutic needs of clients and to enhance clinical service provision.
• Assist with applications for additional funding streams and resources to enhance clinical services and program development.
• Keep abreast of new concepts and methods in the field of social work, residential services, and trauma-informed therapies including individual, family and group.
• Impart, without prejudice, the St. Anne Institute policies, procedures and team decisions.
• Participate in the Daily Risk Management meeting, the weekly Executive Team meeting and Middle Management Strategic Planning meeting, bi-monthly Quality Improvement meetings, and quarterly Board of Trustees meetings.
• Serve on assigned agency committees and attend mandatory meetings and in-service training in evidence-based practice and trauma-informed care.
• Chair Residential and Outpatient Clinical Services staff meetings.
LCSW or PhD Psychology with at least 8 years of supervisory & administrative experience in the Human Services Field
St. Anne's Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.