To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Wellness Technician (Temporary) Temporary Technician One Pierrepont Plaza, Suite 901, Brooklyn, NY 11201, Brooklyn, NY, US|
|Enter a description of the Job|
The express purpose of the Wellness Technician is to help reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses by employing the safety protocol at Graham-operated sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
o Greets guests and visitors at the reception desk.
o Completes filing of purchasing and administrative documentation as instructed
o Responsible for asking the 4 Pre-Screen questions and instructs those who have responded “yes” to any of these questions to return home.
o Performs temperature checks using (scanner or digital thermometer)
o Responsible for reminding everyone that they must wear a face covering in the building; maintain a distance of 6 feet apart and sit in designated areas only and wash hands or use sanitizer often.
o Monitors routine disinfection and cleaning of common areas throughout the day.
o Facilitates COVID-19 specific training on PPE, Handwashing, and social distancing with Graham community members
o Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a safe, clean, and orderly manner
o Responsible for keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy
o Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
o Notifies the Operations Manager of urgent and recurrent issues related to temperature scanning and disinfection procedures.
o Perform other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Approach
Communicates in a pleasant, respectful land professional manner; represents and promotes Graham’s mission, vision and Pillars; demonstrates ownership and accountability through good planning, organization and timely follow up on assignments.
Please click on link below to apply:
· High School diploma/GED required
· Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
· Experience as a CNA, Nurse Assistance, EMT preferred
· Understands how to use thermometers (scan, digital)
· Familiar with disinfection protocols and procedures
· Knows how to properly use Personal Protection Equipment
· Computer literate; able to use Word and Excel
· Basic knowledge of office functions
· Ability to perform bending, lifting, prolonged sitting/standing. Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs. and move chairs, tables if necessary.
Competencies & Character Traits:
· Strives to successfully manage projects deliver high quality work within deadlines
· Strives to work with collaboratively with a team of people of various cultures and backgrounds
|Company Name||Graham Windham|