|Enter a description of the Job|
ANDRUS is Children. ANDRUS is Hope. ANDRUS is Families.
Come join a team that supports vulnerable children, families, and communities by providing them stability, security, support and hope that opens the door to their limitless future. ANDRUS utilizes education and trauma informed care to promote healing. We make a positive impact for our staff and people we support through our commitment to Democracy, Emotional Intelligence, Growth and Change, Non-Violence, Open Communication, Social Learning, and Social Responsibility.
What we offer:
Along with our generous benefit package, we offer a beautiful 110-acre campus, culturally diverse environment that supports growth & change, professional development programs including CEU credits, free parking, an on-site pet therapy program, free on-site gym, management training program and free lunch. For more information on our generous benefits, please visit our website at www.andrus1928.org
The Talent Acquisition Recruiter maintains responsibility for managing full cycle recruitment for various agency functions within ANDRUS including but not limited to: counseling, teaching, finance, nursing, administrative support, direct care, human resources, training, school administration, facilities, kitchen staff, animal care, community staff, compliance and fundraising. You will execute and deliver on our recruiting strategy through close partnership with our leadership team and management staff. There is opportunity to grow your skills and build your TA career in a fast paced and high-volume environment with excellent benefits.
You will manage the full lifecycle recruitment process, including:
• Owning the recruiting search strategy including sourcing plans, candidate research, pipeline building, and innovative strategies that will attract a broad and diverse community of talent
• Partnering closely with hiring managers to fully understand the scope of the open role, department goals, and the functional expertise needed to successfully identify an exceptional candidate
• Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with hiring managers, agencies, and TA colleagues to create partnerships that enable and yield consistent results
• Committing to sourcing, identifying, and nurturing a diverse slate of candidates and advocating for their consideration throughout the interview process
• Interviewing top talent and providing an excellent high touch candidate experience from application to offer with a high volume req load
• Maintaining high standards when operating in success factors to ensure the data integrity and accuracy for all candidates providing timely feedback and req management
• Providing competitive analysis and candidate market research to HR teams to ensure compelling offer packages to attract top talent and make data informed decisions
• A bachelor’s degree, or a combination of relevant work experience and education required.
• A minimum of four years talent acquisition/full life cycle recruitment experience and you have worked within various recruiting platforms and technologies.
• Knowledge of behavioral interviewing techniques and have experience managing the candidate process.
• A proven track record of success in hitting high volume recruiting goals.
• You have exhibited success maintaining recruiting data accuracy, managing reporting, presentations and talent storytelling to key business leaders and hiring managers at all levels.
• Excellent communication skills, verbally and written, and possess a client first mentality with a high level of EI.