To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Licensed Practical Nurse - Medical Clinic|
|Enter a description of the Job|
• Obtain and document vital signs including: head circumference, pulse, respiratory rate,
• Assist MD and/or PNP in conducting physical examinations, set up appointments for referrals.
• Must demonstrate computer literacy, create and maintain a medical record for each child/youth
• Ensure that the Electronic Health Record contains documentation of all health services
• Ensure that appointments for recommended health services with off-site providers are made and
• Work closely with social work staff to assure that required consents for routine/emergency
• Assist in quality assurance activities involving services provided to children in assigned
• Ensure that children/youth receive all required and necessary health and dental services
• Coordinate dental and optometry sessions with on-site consultants and ensure that all
• Ensure that medical records contain documentation of all required adolescent risk assessments
• Enter health information data onto data entry forms as required and forward to IT specialist
• Interface with Vaccine for Children Program and NYCIR. Ensure vaccines are appropriately
• Complete camp, WIC, school and any other medical forms for children in assigned caseload.
• Monitor health and mental health care information, maintain MATS audit review tool in excel
• Attend and participate in meetings when needed to provide health related information.
• Monitor and provide oversight of the UAC program and Mother-Child programs. Make monthly
• Monitor and maintain supplies and equipment, ensure adequate supplies are on hand to meet the
• Respond to telephone calls and take appropriate action.
• Participate in staff meetings.
• Assist with special projects when required and perform any other duties as assigned.
• Current NYS LPN license
• Current CPR Certification
▪ Good written and verbal communication skills
▪ 2 years clinical experience in pediatrics
▪ Computer literacy
▪ Knowledge of or experience in foster care
▪ Knowledge of and experience in management of medical records
|Company Name||The New York Foundling|