To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Registered Nurse - Medical Clinic|
|Enter a description of the Job|
• Supervised the clinic activities to ensure that encounters occur in a timely fashion.
• Monitor and track cases to meet timeframes of regulatory agencies
• Obtain and document vital signs including: head circumference, pulse, respiratory rate, height
• Assist MD and/or PNP in conducting physical examinations, set up appointments for referrals.
• Provide any necessary counseling and handouts to children and families.
• Must demonstrate computer literacy, create and maintain a medical record for each child/youth
• Ensure that the Electronic Health Record contains documentation of all health services
• Ensure that appointments for recommended health services with off-site providers are made and
• Work closely with social work staff to assure that required consents for routine/emergency
• Assess and triage sick visits.
• Assist in quality assurance activities involving services provided to children in assigned
• Ensure that children/youth receive all required and necessary health and dental services
• Coordinate dental and optometry sessions with on-site consultants and ensure that all children
• Provide nurse screenings when needed and document results.
• Ensure that medical records contain documentation of all required adolescent risk assessments
• Enter health information data onto data entry forms as required and forward to IT specialist
• Interface with Vaccine for Children Program and NYCIR. Ensure vaccines are appropriately
• Complete camp, WIC, school and any other medical forms for children in assigned caseload.
• Monitor health and mental health care information and ensure ongoing case management. Maintain
• Order and maintain required supplies and equipment.
• Attend FTC’s and other meetings when needed to provide health related information, which is
• Xerox and or fax pertinent documentation.
• Respond to telephone calls and take appropriate action.
• Participate in managing the offices so that it is free of hazards, clean and organized.
• Participate in staff meetings.
• Assist with special projects when required and perform other duties as assigned.
|Company Name||The New York Foundling|