To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Wellness Technician (Temporary)|
|Enter a description of the Job|
The express purpose of the Wellness Technician is to help reduce the risk of transmission of COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses by employing the safety protocol at Graham-operated sites.
Duties and Responsibilities:
o Greets guests and visitors at the reception desk.
o Completes filing of purchasing and administrative documentation as instructed
o Responsible for asking the 4 Pre-Screen questions and instructs those who have responded “yes” to any of these questions to return home.
o Performs temperature checks using (scanner or digital thermometer)
o Responsible for reminding everyone that they must wear a face covering in the building; maintain a distance of 6 feet apart and sit in designated areas only and wash hands or use sanitizer often.
o Monitors routine disinfection and cleaning of common areas throughout the day.
o Facilitates COVID-19 specific training on PPE, Handwashing, and social distancing with Graham community members
o Maintain the facility's equipment and materials in a safe, clean, and orderly manner
o Responsible for keeping appropriate records and reports to guarantee accuracy
o Perform work in a safe and efficient manner.
o Notifies the Operations Manager of urgent and recurrent issues related to temperature scanning and disinfection procedures.
o Perform other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Approach
Communicates in a pleasant, respectful land professional manner; represents and promotes Graham’s mission, vision and Pillars; demonstrates ownership and accountability through good planning, organization and timely follow up on assignments.
· High School diploma/GED required
· Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish) a plus
· Experience as a CNA, Nurse Assistance, EMT preferred
· Understands how to use thermometers (scan, digital)
· Familiar with disinfection protocols and procedures
· Knows how to properly use Personal Protection Equipment
· Computer literate; able to use Word and Excel
· Basic knowledge of office functions
· Ability to perform bending, lifting, prolonged sitting/standing. Ability to lift a minimum of 25lbs. and move chairs, tables if necessary.
Competencies & Character Traits:
· Strives to successfully manage projects deliver high quality work within deadlines
· Strives to work with collaboratively with a team of people of various cultures and backgrounds
This role description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be an accurate reflection of the principal requirements of the position
|Company Name||Graham Windham|