|Enter a description of the Job|
The person in this role will be an integral part of helping unaccompanied migrant children in our Passage of Hope (POH) program. The goal of POH is to provide short-term shelter while helping to reunite them with family members or other sponsors they are searching for. As a care provider contracted with ORR, POH must conduct internal incident reviews of all allegations of sexual abuse and sexual harassment. The Prevention of Sexual Abuse (PSA) Compliance Coordinator will manage the internal incident review process to develop better prevention, detection and responsiveness to sexual abuse and harassment.
* Create reports, organize, and manage large and varied data sets.
* Responsible for ongoing data collection efforts from multiple sources. The data will need to be cleansed and analyzed in a relatable way to enhance a data driven culture. Ensures that data flows efficiently and consistently between users and stakeholders.
* Responsible for creating, implementing, and maintaining data files.
* Troubleshoots issues related to data management and identifies opportunities for improving data collection processes.
* Produce bi-weekly, monthly, and annual reports, as well as ad hoc analysis and reporting for internal and external stakeholders.
* The position will also serve as a liaison to ORR and the Justice Center and will advocate on behalf of the agency, as needed.
* Creates and provides reports for internal monitoring purposes, as well as, to ensure Compliance with external guidelines.
* Helps with data entry systems and creating tools to capture PSA related data.
* Develop written policies that follow best practices and meet the intent of the PSA standards
* Supervise facility’s data collection efforts specific to PSA
* Develop, implement, and oversee care provider efforts to comply with the IFR and ORR policies and procedures.
* Develop strategies to address the culture of PSA in the program
* Prepare the program for PSA audits
* Participate in Incident Review Committee Meetings, as needed
* Serves as a PEM team member in the completion of agency wide projects and PEM initiatives.
* Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree preferred.
* Advanced skills using in Microsoft Office.
* Familiarity with Tableau.
* Must have commitment to enhancing the level of service delivery provided to children and families.
* Must have ability to analyze and manipulate data.
* Familiarity with running reports and maintaining an updated excel file.
* Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills
* Good verbal /written communication skills.
* Ability to travel to various Rising Ground locations, as needed.
* Must have knowledge of aggregating data and trends over time.
* Familiarity with Foster Care and external oversight agencies, such as, ACS, OMRDD, OCFS and Dept. of Education