|Enter a description of the Job|
Program Administrator – Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention Services (OJJDP)
Serving Fulton, Herkimer, Montgomery, Oneida & Schoharie Counties
Full Time 40 hours/week
St. Anne Institute: St. Anne Institute (SAI) is a private, not for profit, secular residential & community-based preventive service agency committed to providing the highest level of care & rehabilitation services in the briefest time to children & families throughout NY.
SAI is currently seeking a full time Program Administrator to coordinate the OJJDP Services.
• Disseminate information to children, families and referring agencies about the services provided by SAI’s Juvenile Justice Delinquency Prevention Services
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication with staff, administrators, treatment partners, MCO’s, and government and oversight agencies
• Travel to homes, hospitals and other facilities as needed to perform essential job functions
• Attend relevant community meetings to form collaborations and introduce the services
• Partner with other agencies to develop Multiple Disciplinary Teams
• Recruit, interview and hire staff for the program; supervise the staff; create weekly schedules for staff; conduct weekly staff meetings and annual performance evaluations
• Oversee all program documentation, monitoring and reporting requirements
• Provide therapeutic, trauma-responsive, age-appropriate services including clinical services and activities to identified children and families
• Furnish families with information about required needs assessments, the person-centered planning process, service alternatives including customer-directed care
• Coordinate services for children/youth recommended for OJJDP services
• Work with identified clients and families and help them utilize their capabilities to adjust to their specific challenges and to meet personal goals
• Consult with service providers regarding cases, care plans, assessments, & safety concerns
• Advocate for children and families receiving services and assist them in resolving issues that arise concerning accessing services or the provision of services
• Develop individual treatment plans for each service recipient with input from other service providers and from family members
• Collect, organize, analyze and process information accurately, quickly and efficiently
• Maintain progress notes; monthly reports; grant requirements & EHR program
• Implements and evaluates program targets based on data review and collection
• Comply with all federal, state and local laws and regulations
Counties to be served: Fulton County, Herkimer County, Montgomery County, Oneida County and Schoharie County
Qualifications: LCSW, excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work independently, 5 years’ experience preferred, experience working with population preferred; familiarity with PSB-CBT, bilingual (Spanish) and knowledge of grant implementation a plus.
Benefits: St. Anne's Institute offers generous planned time off including vacation, personal and paid time off for preventative screenings, sick time, group health, dental & vision insurance, life insurance, FSA (flexible spending account), EAP (Employee Assistance Program), tuition assistance and 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.