To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Case Record Reviewer On Call Service Worker Brooklyn, NY, US|
|Enter a description of the Job|
About the Position
The PPP branch seeks an On Call Case Record Reviewer to support our Health Homes and Care Coordination programs through case record reviews to assess the quality of our practice and Medicaid compliance.
The ideal candidate will have detailed knowledge of foster care, medical and Medicaid service mandates.
· Complete Care Management, Behavioral Health Services and medical record reviews monthly.
· Report back to the Associate Vice President and Directors over Health Homes and Care Coordination and the Senior Director of Planning and Evaluation on areas of strength to celebrate and areas of concern and safety issues needing immediate follow-up.
Please click on link below to apply:
· Bachelor’s degree and minimum 3 years of related experience
· Experience with NYC child welfare programs, ACS requirements and Medicaid requirements
Competencies and Strengths:
In keeping with the Graham Pillars of Respect, Grow, Thrive, and Lead and the requirements of the position, we are seeking someone with the following competencies and strengths:
· Detailed & Organized: Extremely detail-oriented, with excellent written and oral skills.
· Curious: Interested in understanding why things are the way they are and persistent about figuring things out.
· Engaged: Communicates openly, honestly and clearly and is willing to have healthy disagreement, with the goal of building a more connected community.
· Solution-focused and Dependable: Works with others to solve problems, acknowledges mistakes and successes, and follows through on commitments.
· Growth-oriented: Openness to feedback and self-reflection towards self-improvement.
· Respectful: Manages to deadlines. Has strong personal integrity and wants to participate in a culture that celebrates vibrant and diverse spiritual and ideological perspectives, racial, ethnic, and gender identities, and sexual orientations.
· Bold and Passionate: Enjoys empowering staff to help them achieve safety, family, education, and opportunity for the kids and families we serve.
Commensurate with experience
|Company Name||Graham Windham|