To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Administrative Associate Regular Full-Time 1946 Webster Avenue, Bronx, NY 10457, Bronx, NY, US|
|Enter a description of the Job|
Fulfill reception area duties necessary to provide a welcoming, pleasant and safe environment for families. To liaise between families and staff in terms of scheduling appointments, billing in order to enhance the efficient functioning of the program. Complete tasks necessary to support the Client Relations Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Meet and greet families and provide program process information
Please click on link below to apply:
· Minimum requirement, High School Diploma. Associates Degree Preferred
· Bilingual Spanish speaking preferred
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office for Windows application.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Competencies & Traits:
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, self-starter, ability to work in high volume/auditory stimulation setting, ability to remain calm and composed under stress.
· Ability to evaluate/interpret information and make independent judgments/decisions.
· Ability to communicate with staff, families, vendors, support agencies and others.
· Ability to work independently and in team setting.
Commensurate with Experience
Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan,
|Company Name||Graham Windham|