To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Family Support Case Planner|
|Enter a description of the Job|
The Case Planner is responsible for supportive counseling and case management to increase safety, reduce risk and promote wellbeing utilizing the Family Connections model of practice. The Case Planner works closely with the supervisor and model consultant to insure all responsibilities are carried out in accordance with model fidelity and the standards of Family Connections, ACS and SCO Family of Services. We offer strong supervision, rich professional development and the opportunity to learn an evidence informed practice model: Family Connections.
· Partner with families to provide assessment, goal setting, interventions and case management to prevent foster care and promote wellbeing.
· Learn the Family Connections (FC) practice model by participating in FC training, coaching and case consultation.
· Adhere to fidelity of the FC model: Work within model structure regarding case contacts, interventions, supervision, documentation and length of treatment.
· Conduct regular home and office visits and accompany clients to appointments as needed.
· Provide concrete services including advocacy, outreach and referral.
· Assess safety and risk and implement crisis management plans and safety plans as needed.
· Schedule and participate in conferences with families, community partners and ACS using the Family Team Conferencing (FTC) model.
· Collaborate with ACS, schools and all collateral providers.
· Plan, coordinate and implement groups and social activities for clients.
· Complete all required documentation and data entry within deadlines.
· Utilize mobile technology to complete documentation.
· Attend individual and group supervision and all necessary meetings and trainings.
· Work collaboratively with Case Aides and FTC Facilitators.
· Demonstrate strong sensitivity to cultural and socioeconomic diversity.
· Commit to being an active contributor to the vision and mission of the program.
· Work to create and support a respectful learning environment.
· Other duties as assigned.
· BA or BSW with experience; MSW or MA in related field with commitment to obtaining license preferred.
· Seeking candidates bilingual in Spanish.
· Some evening hours required.
· Excellent organizational, written and oral skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Commitment to working from a strength based perspective.
|Company Name||SCO Family of Services|