To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Bilingual (Spanish/English) Therapist|
|Enter a description of the Job|
The Bi-lingual MDFT Therapist (Spanish/English) for the Nassau County PINS Diversion program at Hope For Youth reports to the Program Director. To be a successful Bi-lingual Therapist you must be willing and able to do the following always:
· Function within Agency’s policies and procedures as outlined in the Employee Manual.
· Function within the agency policy and procedures as outlined in the program guide and applicable codes of conduct.
· Provide support to the clients and families-i.e., the knowledge, skills and tools necessary in order for them to maintain the child in their home.
· Achieve successful outcomes within the guidelines outlined in NYS, County and HFY policy and procedure (shared).
How you will spend time in your job:
· In accordance with agency policy and procedures, the Licensed therapist (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT) will develop a comprehensive clinical treatment plan that includes counseling, mental health and substance abuse treatment services for youth with a High acuity level for behavior and trauma as determined by the CANS-NY. The therapist will:
· Provide individual clinical services to a caseload of up to 10 clients at any time and the program will service up to 40 clinical cases total annually.
· The MDFT program will be conducted within a 3- to 6-month time frame. A full course can range between 30 and 60 sessions over 6 months, with clients seen 1 to 4 times a week as needed.
· Administer a mix of home, community or office based interventions,
· Conduct collateral contacts as appropriate in school or community based locations,
· Prepare psychosocial assessments, treatment plans, progress notes to document all contacts, interdisciplinary team conference documentation and other such necessary case related information.
Qualifications for MDFT Bilingual Therapist are:
· License Required (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT)
· Spanish and English-speaking required
· Experience is preferred, and Hope For Youth will train in the MDFT model.
Other abilities of the Licensed therapist (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT), include but are not limited to:
· Excellent written, verbal and computer skills
· Flexible schedule to accommodate program
· Participate in treatment team, case review, and other meetings
· Work collaboratively with referral resources and any other agency working with the family and the court
· Work as a part of an interdisciplinary team.
· Provide support for other projects and locations; travel as needed
· Knowledge of child serving systems
· Experience with adolescents
$750 New Hire Bonus!
This position is subject to a contracted salary rate. Please include resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hope For Youth, Inc. provides residential care, foster care, and preventive and out-patient services to children, youth and families. Residential and foster care services are licensed by New York State Office of Children and Family Services; our out-patient clinic is licensed by New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services.
All positions are subject to verification of qualifications including reference checks and background investigation including Staff Exclusion List, DMV record review, State Central Child Abuse Registry, and (where applicable) criminal records and other clearances required by law. Hope For Youth, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about Hope For Youth at: http://www.hfyny.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $61,800.00 /year
|Company Name||Hope For Youth|