To view our current job listings, please click on the appropiate category below. If you would like to submit a job listing to us, please click here for our job submission form.
|Job Title||Bilingual (Spanish/English) Program Supervisor|
|Enter a description of the Job|
Hope For Youth is actively seeking and scheduling interviews for qualified candidates to fill a full-time opening for the position of: PROGRAM SUPERVISOR – BILINGUAL (English/Spanish) for the Nassau County PINS Diversion Program.
To qualify,candidates must have their LMSW with 1-2 years Supervisory experience and must be Spanish speaking. The Program Supervisor will be responsible for providing direct administrative supervision to the case planners in accordance with agency and program guidelines. The Program Supervisor will support and report to the Assistant Program Director and also:
· Meet weekly for supervision to review the service plan and progress being made
· Utilize the CANS NY as the central focus of their supervision to determine which services are working and where changes need to be made.
· Review all progress notes and reports completed by the case planners.
· Be assigned cases as needed.
· Supervise 5 Case Planners and up to 100 cases at any time for a total of up to 200 cases open within the program.
Other abilities of the Program Supervisor include but are not limited to:
· Providing support for other projects and locations; travel as needed
· Knowledge of child serving systems
· Experience with adolescents necessary
$750 Hire Bonus!!
This position is subject to a contracted salary rate. Please include resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Hope For Youth, Inc. provides residential care, foster care, and preventive and out-patient services to children, youth and families. Residential and foster care services are licensed by New York State Office of Children and Family Services; our out-patient clinic is licensed by New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services.
All positions are subject to verification of qualifications including reference checks and background investigation including Staff Exclusion List, DMV record review, State Central Child Abuse Registry, and (where applicable) criminal records and other clearances required by law. Hope For Youth, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Learn more about Hope For Youth at: http://www.hfyny.org.
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $61,800.00 /year
|Company Name||Hope For Youth|